Test Bank for Bates’ Nursing Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking 1st Edition by Hogan-Quigley
Downloadable Instructor Test Bank for Bates’ Nursing Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, 1st Edition, by Beth Hogan-Quigley, Mary Louise Palm, Lynn S. Bickley, ISBN-10: 0781780691, ISBN-13: 9780781780698
YOU SHOULD KNOW
1. We do not sell the textbook.
2. We provide digital files only.
3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
6. You are buying: Test Bank Bates Nursing Guide Physical Examination 1st edition Hogan-Quigley Palm Bickley
7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
What is a test bank?
A test bank is a collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual textbook. Many instructors rely on these resources to develop their exams. Test banks may contain any or all the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, and essay/short answer.