Test Bank for Community and Public Health Nursing 8th North American Edition Allender
Downloadable Instructor Test Bank for Community and Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Public’s Health, 8th North American Edition, Judith Allender, Cherie Rector, Kristine Warner, ISBN-10: 1609136888, ISBN-13: 9781609136888
Name: Community & Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Public’s Health
Author: Judith Allender
Edition: Eighth N
YOU SHOULD KNOW
1. We do not sell the textbook.
2. We provide digital files only.
3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
6. You are buying: Test Bank for Community and Public Health Nursing, 8th North American Edition, Judith Allender
7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
What is a test bank?
A test bank is a collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual textbook. Many instructors rely on these resources to develop their exams. Test banks may contain any or all the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, and essay/short answer.